Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: The Chunk

Seriously, Why can't double chins, and chunky legs always be cute!? Isn't he a chunk!?
Posted by Picasa

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

26 people know I LOVE comments!:

sherry said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he has gotten! A chubby baby is a super cute baby!

KellyAnn said...

What an adorable child. Chubby babies are definitely the cutest!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

dang! he suddenly changed a lot!!!!!!

Heather said...

Holy cow! He is huge! I love chunky thighs, on babies, not on myself.

Carl and Starla said...

That pic made me laugh, thanks! Yes, he is on the chunky side, but nothing compares to how chunky Delanie was as a baby, I'll have to show you pics. What a cute baby!

Andrea said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Chubs and all!!

Tonya said...

Oh Crystal he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love the legs and chin too cute. Good job mama!

Jamie said...

There not Cute??? Sure wish someone woul have told me!!(JK) He is so cute! I love chunky babies the more squeezable and cudly the better:)

Pam said...

oh my, that is hilarious!!

tammy said...

Oh I just gotta squeeze him!

Unknown said...

Oh he is too cute...and so BIG already. It is such a sad thing just how fast they grow...good job mom!

Marquita said...

OH, Dang, what a cutie! He's getting sooo big!

Anonymous said...

WOW! But he sure is adorable!

Unknown said...

awwwwhhhh! totally cute picture! totally adorable little one. hope he is being good to you.

you are blessed, kathleen

*katie said...

So AWESOME!!!! What a cute little chunkster:)

Elisa B said...

I just want to sqeeze him!

He looks so much like Caden,too!

Andrea said...

Still lovin' his little squooshy body!

See you tonight!!!

BUNKO - woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

What a little chunky monkey. He's SO darling.

onehm said...

He is ADORABLE! It was so fun to meet you in person, finally!!
;)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

he is even cuter in person!! so fun to see you last night ;)

Aprilyn said...

That is an adorable chunky baby!!!!

tammy said...

Maybe he's storing fat since it's so cold at your house : )

Sherri said...

Chunky is beautiful (well, for a baby). Chubby ones are so much more fun to hold. You must be feeding him well or he's eating well! I love when they look at you and give you the whimper (mine tend to laugh and get excited in anticipation) when they want food.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

there is nothing cuter!! i love adoring my little eden's chubby bod as well!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

He's getting huge! So cute though..... and I totally agree, why can't they be cute on me? ugh, shudder, they aren't!

Anonymous said...

Look at those thighs!!LOL!

He's just too cute, Chrissy!

I can't believe how big he's getting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails