Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crafty Goodness

Last month my friend, Jaylee, had this awesome idea and hosted her own "Super Saturday" type craft night. So being the crazy person I am...my friend Anna and I decided to do the same thing. Rather than blasting an email out to all my friends, I thought I would just post it on here. There is lots of variety, and some really great crafts...you might even be able to check off some christmas gifts. Plus it will give you an excuse to come see me!! :o) Let me know if you are interested.

Crafty Goodness!
Friday, November 20, 2009
at my house
6pm until whenever!

We are also making it a potluck dinner so bring something yummy to share.

I know this doesn't give you alot of time, but I need the orders by THIS Friday, November 13th...that way we can get the supplies needed for the crafts. Some crafts have everything provided and others you need to bring things...so read carefully.

Tutu - no cost to us, but you need to bring the supplies below

Bring these supplies
4 total yards of tulle (up to 4 colors)
no roll elastic cut to the waist size of your tutu recipient
1 yard of coordinating 1 inch ribbon
scissors (optional)
Ruler (optional)
Santa Plate - $8 for entire craft or $7 vinyl only
(If you bring your own plate...make sure it is 9 inches in diameter)
(craft provided by http://fromhandstohome.blogspot.com)
Triple Frame Wall Hanging - $13 for whole craft or $6 vinyl onlyNov./Dec Blocks - $12.00
Blocks are double sided (one for Thanksgiving & Christmas)
(craft is also from http://fromhandstohome.blogspot.com)/Marshmallow Gun - $2.00 Foam Sword - $1.85Swarovski Crystal Tennis Bracelet
$6.00 for adult sized
$4.50 for child sized
Choose what color: Pink, Blue, Black, or Red
All items are provided Birthday Board $12.00
(Idea is similar to this birthday board found on etsy.com)
We provide black, brown and white paint
Each board comes with 10 clothes pins to write each birthday on.

Please specify if you want BIRTHDAYS or _____________ FAMILY
Also the font you would like 1,2 or 3
And White or Black vinyl

YOU NEED TO BRING
Ribbon for each month- 12 feet of grosgrain ribbon (either two colors or all one color)
Ribbon for Hanging- 2 1/2 feet of grosgrain ribbon
1 sheet of scrapbook paper (optional)
Choose your fontHarvest Blocks - $12.00
(all items provided by http://fromhandstohome.blogspot.com)

So lots and lots to choose from. Hopefully it gives you enough of an excuse to come on over. Even if you don't want to make anything...you are welcome to come! It should be a fun filled night!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

11 people know I LOVE comments!:

Gina said...

What if we are NOT virgins? I thought those birthday boards were funny. Is that seriously somebody's name? Steve says "can I come? Potato guns are awesome!"

Amanda said...

Is your friend Anna Virgin? I knew and visit taught an Anna Virgin when Cameron and I were in our BYU ward in Provo about 2001/2002ish. We were due with our first babies at the same time. I think she named her baby boy Austin, but I can't remember for sure. Is that her?

Anna said...

Wow Amanda you have an amazing memory, yes it is me Anna Virgin and Yes Gina I know my name is very.....different.

tammy said...

Wow, it's like your own little Super Saturday. Very cute ideas.

Staci said...

What fun ideas!!! I want to do them all! I might be doing a boutique that night, but if I don't...I think I will join the fun!

Alleman Family said...

Sign me up... wait a minute... I live 12 hours away. MAN!! CUTE stuff Crystal!! I so wish I could come. We're having our Super Wednesday this week and there's not one thing I wanted to make! I was pretty sad about the whole thing! Maybe since I'm complaining so much they'll put me on the enrichment committee... :)

Shannon said...

What great craft ideas. If it wasn't New Moons opening night I would totally be there...oh and if I was going to be in your great state I would totally be there. I just may steal an idea or two.

I think the birthday sign would be great for primary with your ward name or just say Primary Birthdays, easy to add and delete kids as the move in and out of the ward and it could be re-used every year. I really like that one especially.

Have tons of fun!

Kathryn said...

Crystal, can Karyn and I sign up to come? However, it would be to make 33 mallo guns. Our family is doing them for Christmas. Let us know if that will be WAY to much work and if we would still be invited.

Kathryn said...

that to in the last sentence should be too, sorry.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Sooooo, can we place an order and have you ship it to us? Looks like it's going to be a fun time!

Jenny said...

Can I just pay you to make me some cute stuff, and then you can come decorate my house for me??? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails