Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's Play Music

Last year I started Caden in a program called "Let's Play Music."
It is one of the best musical programs for children.
I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE it.
It is such a great foundation builder for piano playing.
They actually did a segment on the program on the news.
My cousin, Jenny, was able to have them come out and interview the founder.


*I tried to embed the video, but it isn't working! You can view it on their blog! It will give you a little insight into what the program is really about!*

It is a 3 year program, and by then end the children are transposing, and composing their own music! So if you are looking for something for your little one...check them out. I have a link to their site on my side bar. There are teachers all around the United States...so you can see if there is one by you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails