Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hope Concert

I am amazed at the outpouring of the community for this family. I have known Christian since elementary school...yet some of these people don't even know them. If you live here in AZ and are able to attend this event, you will not be dissapointed.

Also, if you would like to read more updates from Christian's side of the family you can read them at Lizzy Writes & alicek[i]nd. Alice recently wrote about her first conversations with Christian after he was extubated (had the tubes removed).

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

Andrea said...

I am also amazed at the huge support from the community! It's so AWESOME!!!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

I really want to go!!! This whole thing just makes my heart hurt and my stomach turn.

Tonya said...

That is amazing how people can come together like that for another person(s) in need.

Millie said...

Hi there :)

It's neat that so many people have come together to support this family - very inspiring. I hope the Nielsens make a full recovery someday.

Cindy Price said...

Thank you for sharing this so people can help the Nielson family.

I love reading about your adorable family. So, I have decided to give you an award. You can find it on my blog!!

Heather Curnutt said...

Crystal--I was excited to find your blog, but sad to hear the news. That's great that so many people are helping them. Also--so fun to see your family--I haven't seen you since you got married! Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog!
Heather (Huber)

Related Posts with Thumbnails