Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Saturdays...

For the next few months our Saturdays will consist of this.... Hopefully it will cool off soon!! I can't believe I am actually a "Soccor Mom!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

17 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

Fun times! I love watching my kiddos play sports, especially when they're little. Nothing like it for a good laugh!

tiki_lady said...

I'm a soccer mom too and I LOVE it, I took pictures also. It's under my UTI post, I also took pics of Friday night football's game! OH what a game! great shots.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute when they are that little, the uniforms are so small and I love how big there shin gaurds look on them.
I hope it cools off soon too for your sake!!!

Becca said...

I think soccer and 4 year olds are the funniest thing ever! Justin played this past spring and laughed the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I wanted Hannah and Jacob to try soccer this year, and even they said they wanted to . . . . but they chickened out at the last minute. Ah well. One of these years.

Have fun!

Two little lovebirds said...

How fun!! Jayden just finished the t-ball season and soccer for us starts in January!! He looks like he is having a great time!!!

Sarah said...

How fun!! You know the difference between a soccor mom and a pit bull is? I tease!! Hopefully the weather will start cooling down for ya, and he will become the next soccor super star!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for mine to be old enough to play soccer!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Awwww they are all so cute and tiny! Have a wonderful time!

Tawni said...

How fun!!
I must be a slacker bcuz it seems like everyone else's boys are in soccer, but mine.
how did you get them in?
have fun.

Casey said...

Yay, Soccor MOM! I can't wait to be one. I think the little kids are so cute! I bet you will have a great time and meet lots of new people! Good Luck Caden!! I hope he really enjoys it!

Andrea said...

Awwww Caden looks like a little pro! What a cutie!! Good Luck! Hope he has a super FUN time!!

Andrea said...

btw - I just tagged you on my blog!

((hugs))

tammy said...

And I tagged you before Andrea did!! : )

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Join the club!! I have been a soccer mom for 3 years now and i have recently added t-ball mom. Oh and I have been upgraded to a soccer coach!!

Patrice said...

Hi, Crissy! I just "discovered" your blog. If I had thought about it, I would have searched sooner. Glad to see Caden doing fun things!

Unknown said...

you lucky duck crystal!

((smiles)) kathleenybeany :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails