Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Crafty Goodness

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, this is open to anyone...the only thing I ask is if you do not know me personally let me know how you came to know about the event. (ie, friends, sisters, dog kinda thing). I don't want any crazies coming...so as long as I can follow the chain to someone I know...then you are welcome to come! Let me know if you have any questions!

It has been almost a month since Christmas, and I have yet to post about it. The season seems to go as fast as it comes. We spent lots of time with family, and loved every minute of it. I promise to post about it soon...for my own records, but right now I wanted to let you know about another "Crafty Goodness" Night at my house!

January 29, 2010
at
6 pm till Whenever

Check out all the fun stuff!

Orders AND money need to be in by Friday, Jan. 22nd.

Send me an email at crissybug {at} gmail {dot} com, and I will send you an order form with all the private info and extra details on it!

We will also be having a MEXCIAN themed potluck...so start thinking of a yummy dish to bring along!
* Be Mine Blocks, 'Be' Blocks, & Please Knock Sign are provided by Cami at From Hands to Home*
*Decorative Sign & Decorative Tile are provided by Shelley at Simply Words*

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

10 people know I LOVE comments!:

Amanda said...

I wish you were my neighbor... I'd get the "Be Mine" blocks, the watch, and the "Be blocks! So cute!

Tonya said...

these are all so cute!

tammy said...

I know I want the Be Mine blocks. Trying to decide on the rest...

Frolicking Night Owl said...

I'm SO kicking myself right now cause I had on my calendar to sign-up for the Be Mine blocks and get you money yesterday! I'll have to catch you guys another time. Have fun!! You're so good to plan all this!

Alleman Family said...

I'm so jealous that you are doing this!!! It's like Enrichment night but WAY more often and WAY cuter than my ward has EVER done!!

Samantha said...

Thank you again for a wonderful evening. My family and I had a blast. We can't wait until the next Craft Night. You are amazing.

Nicole said...

Hi Crystal! I'm Joni's friend who was so grateful you let me come share this night! You are amazing and this was sooo fun! I didn't get to do the Be blocks and am trying to make them on my own. Can you please send which saying goes where for me? Thanks so much:)

Nicole said...

Hi Crystal! I'm Joni's friend who was so grateful you let me come share this night! You are amazing and this was sooo fun! I didn't get to do the Be blocks and am trying to make them on my own. Can you please send which saying goes where for me? Thanks so much:)

Nicole said...

Oh wait... you need my info to send it if you can. wesandnicole@hotmail.com
Thanks:)

Brenda said...

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I do remember your cute family on the Cruise! Yes, it was indeed a headache for a lot of people with messed up airline flights. We were lucky, we had no problems at all! We felt the Disney magic was keeping us at Castaway Cay!:)

Your blog is great! So many cute things! Come by and visit anytime!
It's great to meet you!

Don't you always wonder when your among so many people, if they have a blog you've ran across?

Are you getting back into the reality of life again? We had so much FUN!

Have a magical day!
Love, Brenda

Related Posts with Thumbnails