Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vacation Rundown

8 Days at the "Happiest Place on Earth" involved

Losing my voice the day we left!

Watching parades
Going on 'scary' rides
Taking a break to visit with Family.
Getting my voice back *Yay*

Character Dining
Becoming a Princess
Learning that "It's tough to be a bug"
Losing my cell phone :(

Children crying because they don't want to go on a ride (Caden), and other children crying because they can't (poor Sydney wasn't tall enough)
Seeing it "snow"
Baby with a fever, but such a trooper - gotta love Motrin
Clogged milk ducts...sorry no picture, and probably TMI...but why the heck does stuff like that have to happen on vacation!!?? Luckily it didn't develop into an infection.

Candlelight Processional with John Stamos :)
Overall we had a great time. Disneyland is so much fun during the holidays. I can't imagine the time it takes to decorate that place! It was a crazy thing to do right before we moved, but it had been planned and paid for before all the house stuff came along. We came home on Sunday morning, and moved the following day! Things are finally starting to settle down. We have settled on having our 3 ft Christmas tree, although Caden isn't too happy about it. This year Christmas is very simplistic. I think I was lucky enough to get any shopping done.
Note to self...do not move during the month of December.
I have been way behind on pretty much everything. I think I am going to have to clear out my Google Reader, and start clean. Hopefully I will be back to blogging and commenting soon!
I hope you all have a very wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

We usually go in Oct. when it's decorated for Halloween, but I'm thinking next year we need to go over Christmas. Looks so pretty! Hmm...my brother's going next week, maybe we can tag along.

Maranda Whittle said...

What a busy month! Looks like a lot of fun though!

Patrice said...

Oh, it looks magical at Christmas! We miss you already!

Tonya said...

I really like the last picture of all you guys. And we were thinking of going to Disney and then moving not going to plan it so that we move the day after!!! Glad everything worked out for you. Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

Love it at Christmas . Glad you had fun

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Becca said...

On the up side it is finally over and you get to enjoy your new house!

Carina said...

You set your self up for an insane December, didn't you!

It looks like the fantastic kind of insane, though.

Great pictures!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love the pictures. Your family is so cute. I'm happy you found some fun even in the middle of all the sickness. Anything is fun with your family! I can't wait to see your new home. I'm excited for you guys!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see new pics of the house. . . . . we're hoping to find a bigger house soon (we have 5 kids crammed into ONE bathroom, and 2 bedrooms, plus a galley kitchen 3 ft wide, 10 ft long) but we're not going to look seriously until I finished nursing school. *sigh* I am jealous of your new house already! :o)

Unknown said...

Belated Merry Christmas! The new house looks awesome, especially the kitchen. Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun!

Emy5 said...

Aww that was a cute family pic at the end.

Sorry about the cell phone :(

Rosie said...

Hey--Where are you?
I miss your upbeat posts!! I hope that all is well!

tiki_lady said...

i have no idea what google reader is, but I am sure I have it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails