Friday, November 28, 2008

Got Plans?

Hey All you Arizonians...I know Monday is FHE (Family Home Evening), but it is also the day we are moving. We have been enjoying the California Sun, and in the meantime our house FINALLY closed! (Great timing right!?...not really but what can you do)

Anyhoo, We are getting a moving truck at noon and will be carting stuff in until we are done. If any of you would like to help...it would be really appreciated. Let me know if you are available so I can plan on how much of this I am going to have to do by myself :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Kristin said...

Yea! You're back! We may be in town anyways tomorrow, I'll give you a call if so and we'll come help!
How was your trip??

Jenny said...

Wahhhh! So sad you're leaving the area, but I'm so happy for you!

Holly Janeen said...

if only i lived closer...

Tawni said...

hey, i need your new address for your christmas card.

Dizzy Kate said...

I hope you got into your new home. Sorry we couldn't help, but we were freaking busy that day, plus my grandpa was on his death bed. I'll let you guys know when his funeral is. We need to get together once you are all settled into your new home. I'm excited for you. I hope everything is going great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails