Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I have been up to...

Details soon to come

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

Okay, someone in the ward hinted at this! What up? Where?

Anonymous said...

Are you moving? I hope it's not too far away.

Devan and Robyn said...

Not funny. Not smiling or laughing. Just make sure those darn binders get put together!!! :0) Just kidding!
I am excited for you and a little jealous too! Robyn

tammy said...

To your sister's neighborhood, or somewhere else? How exciting! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Kristin said...

How soon is soon? The suspense is killing me! ;)

Jamie said...

Ok, not nice to tease us!!!!

Elisa B said...

Spill the details, girl!

BTW, You've been tagged on my blog! Have fun with your 6 things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails