Monday, November 24, 2008

Pics

Since some of you have asked to see pictures...here they are

Front View

Entry/Stairs up to Loft

Living Room

Dining RoomI LOVE this Kitchen! View of Family Room from KitchenFamily Room Something I can't wait to use!
I am soooo excited!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

22 people know I LOVE comments!:

Devan and Robyn said...

Wow! It's beautiful!! I am excited for you!

Andrea said...

WOW!!! That is gorgeous! Now I can see why you're SO EXCITED to move!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that house is fabulous!! love the kitchen!!

Patrice said...

It's fun to imagine raising your family in the new house!

Maranda Whittle said...

So very nice!

Casey said...

Oh My Goodness! It is awesome! I bet you are soooo happy! Congrats!
Its almost like having a pool in your bathroom!

Becca said...

Wow! I think my favorite part aside from the Fabulous Kitchen is the front entry and stairs up to your loft. How pretty. Good luck with the move!

Tonya said...

That house is BEAUTIFUL. I'm jealous! We need a bigger house but with the housing market the way it is right now we are going to ride it out.

Kim said...

Awesome! Love the kitchen also.

tammy said...

Think of how perfect that big island will be for bunko food! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...killer kitchen. Love it! When do you guys move and where is it again?

Within These Walls said...

Beautiful home especially the kitchen! I love my big bath tub! Good luck with moving and unpacking.

Carina said...

Absolutely stunning! I have to confess to just the teensiest bit of jealousy. =)

Amy said...

OOOOO...Nice. I love it! How exciting.

Ken_and_Becky said...

Wow!! My dream house! I'm so excited for you guys, and totally jealous! Hope the move goes smoothly. We'll miss you!

Emy5 said...

Niiiiiice!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather Curnutt said...

It looks gorgeous! I like that kitchen too--love the island--that's my goal for my next house. Congratulations Crystal!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Gorgeous! I need me a house like that ... where do you live?!? :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

oooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh!

ikathy said...

Wow, great house! I'm really happy for you, especially to live right near your sister, too. (Right?) Anyway, your hair looks so cute, too. It's like a new person, new house, you don't have a new baby, do you? Just kidding!! We'll really miss you back here in Mesa, but it looks like you've got a great set-up there.
See you again sometime, hopefully,
KATHY ADAIR

Davis said...

I love your cabinets!! I have always wanted some like that...hopefully I will get them.

tiki_lady said...

wahhh, i need that kitchen! enjoy your romantic late night baths. just a reminder! Remember bathrooms echo ::echo: echoooo;

Related Posts with Thumbnails