Saturday, January 10, 2009

In the meantime...

I realize some of you are going through withdrawls...wink wink. I have been otherwise occupied with the house. It has been quite overwhelming. I realize I have no idea how to decorate, and have no idea where to start. Does anyone want to render their services, and help me decide how to decorate??? (aka...Tammy do you have any free time) :) I think things are finally starting to settle down, but now I feel like I have a novel to write to catch up on everything. So please bear with me.

In the meantime enjoy this clip of Sydney's dance recital. I personally think that it is the cutest thing ever. She is watching her teacher in front of her in order to know what to do. There is a part where she is supposed to turn around...and well...you will get it. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

I can just picture her teacher motioning her to twirl! What a hoot!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute!

Becca said...

oh my heck that is cute!

tammy said...

What a cutie!

I'll come help you decorate! It's what I live for.

Holly Janeen said...

wow- i have so many videos of me in dance growing up... they are hilarious to watch in years to come :)

Carl and Starla said...

Being a dance teacher myself...I would have to say that she is soooooo freakin' cute & did great! It's always the kids who you know, twirl their arm around instead of actually turning around that make the performance! What a cutie!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

is that miss sunny's class?? too cute!

i am no help with decorating..i had to have some friends come over and look at my stuff. they actually hung everything while i sat there. it was pathetic!

Ken_and_Becky said...

ah, that was darling. I showed the video to Sam and he recognized Sydney from his nursery class :)

Carina said...

Very very cute! She is such a beautiful little girl, and I love the twirl!

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Oh my goodness :) Way too sweet :)) Memories you'll never forget.

tiki_lady said...

Love it! thanks for sharing! she is adorable.

tiki_lady said...

she looks like such a baby doll! oh my gosh you are so lucky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails