Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

This blog has started a random picture challenge so I thought I would join in the fun. Every Saturday she will give you a month, year, and picture number to post! Super easy, and fun to see what you come across.

This week:

November 2007

Picture 44
Here is my Christmas tree. Somthing we missed dearly this past Christmas. We try to get it up during the weekend after Thanksgiving. There is something about a lighted Christmas tree. I can stare at them all day....so beautiful!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

Mine is a pic of my girls and their cousins on the polar express. It was fun!

tiki_lady said...

your tree is beautiful. I can stare at a tree for hours too. There is something magical.

The Golf Widow said...

I love a Christmas tree, too!

Your family is adorable! Enjoy the new pool.

Natalie Jane said...

That makes me miss Christmas! Lovely.

Tonya said...

great picture...I'm just getting around to stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails