Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bummed

We are starting in the second day after the Superbowl...and I am still so bummed! I will be the first to tell you that I am not much of a sports fan. I never really pay attention to the game, but I love the social gathering that it brings. For once, I actually paid attention. We had Shawn's family over, and everyone brought something yummy!
Even though the Cardinal's lost, I was still proud at the effort that they gave. It was such an exciting game. We scared Thomas numerous times with all the screaming. The poor kid had no idea what was going on.

It has to be so hard for those players. I can't imagine being so close to something and not getting it. Hopefully next year will have a different outcome. Go Cardinals!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

sherry said...

It's true. I still have mixed emotions. Nice spread!

Patrice said...

I think I should have stopped by to see your new home . . . and enjoyed all that food! I am bummed, too.

Two little lovebirds said...

The Cardinals played a great season! I am still bummed too... next season, we'll get em!

tiki_lady said...

that is a serious food spread! wish I was there/

Related Posts with Thumbnails