Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

His voice is a little hoarse, but I had to film this. Caden learned this song in his Let's Play Music class. He wanted to sing it for a girl he likes in his class. I hope you all have a Super Wonderful Valentines Day!



Also for those of you who had questions about Caden's valentines in the post below.

I got the idea from here, but am not a professional photographer by any means. So I used the same type of concept, but not with a lollipop.

We took the picture.
Then I used photoshop to add different elements to it.
I then uploaded it to Costco's photo service, and had them printed out.
Then taped the heart candy onto the picture.

Like I said...easy peasy! I just liked the idea of having something a little more personal. I really was happy with the way they turned out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

Wow, he's got a great voice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails