Friday, May 27, 2011

He's Cute!

The past 2 weeks have been a blur.  I guess that is what happens when you adjust to having lots of interrupted sleep.  Overall, we are doing well.  Grayson has been a good baby so far, and that I am thankful for.  I am hoping he continues to be that way. 

I always wondered how it would be to add another little munchkin to the family.  Some say that the 3rd child threw them for a loop. While I had also heard that the 4th is the one who 'rocks your world.'  I think for me...the latter is the case.  I have found myself losing my patience much quicker, and being really snippy with my kids.   Alot of it has to do with how infatuated these kids are with the new little 'doll' we have in our house. 

Since coming home from the hospital I think I have heard "HE'S CUTE!"  a bazillion times each day.  They want to hug him, kiss him, touch him, ALL THE TIME!!  They are still working on learning about personal space.  Right now they think it is okay to be within an inch of someones face.  All this usually is happening while I am trying to nurse the 'little cutie', or when he is trying to sleep.  Which I think compounds why my patience runs thin (I bet my lack of sleep doesn't help much either). 

Although it seems I am complaining...I am so thankful that I have 3 children that love the 4th so much.  I am sure in a few weeks the novelty of the newness will wear off, and life will start to gain some normalcy.  Until then I will soak in the 'cuteness' of this handsome little boy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

Staci said...

oh...I don't know WHAT I'm going to do!?!? Your kids are old enough to probably be helpful and listen when you ask them for space! NOT MINE! They are going to invade the baby's bubble for SURE! :) Hopefully he is a mellow babe for me!

Jen said...

He is adorable! All that hair!! Hear ya on the personal space, Gavin still gets in the babies faces all the time. They have had 3 colds and one stomach bug all from him. And I am so loosing it with my older kids still, when I have no sleep I am not a nice Mom, so you aren't alone. Sleep is a wonderful thing in so many ways!

tammy said...

Your kids are so cute! I am not nice without my sleep either.

So, are you ready to come back to bunko ;) ?

Anonymous said...

His shirt says it all :) !! He is adorable!!!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Look at all that hair!! He is one cute little boy!! Adorable!

The Waites said...

Oh he is incredibly adorable!!! What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how much they have all grown! But he is the perfect addition! =)

Natalie Jane said...

Oh he is darling! Cute name too. We liked it a lot as well and ended up shortening it to make it my sons middle name, Grey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails