Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - The Canals of Annecy

For more participants visit the Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful shot! And you both look like you're having a great time. So great. Happy WW!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

That is a scrapbook page in the making! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Great shot...I love her smile..looks like she's having fun riding on your neck.

Courtney said...

What a neat photo!

Within These Walls said...

Great picture! Sydney has such a cute smile.

Bernie said...

Firstly, greeting to your daughter Sydney, from where I live, Sydney AU! our WW is photo's taken at night from Sydney!

Love that pic, it looks like a lovely place...

Happy WW!!
http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

The architecture in Europe is so beautiful. I LOVE the age that everything has. What a neat experience for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

crystal: awwhh, i love seeing you look so happy. love your personality :) thanks for giving me some notes this week that lifted my days some. too kind.

Kylie said...

How beautiful! It is so fun to visit and see other places...espeically when they are far away and so different! (Too bad Sydney probalby won't remember it)! Ps. thanks for the background help...I tried it and almost deleted my whole blog!!?? Maybe when I bring the comptuer over to have Shawn "upgrade" it--you can show me how in person!! Ü

Admin said...

What a beautiful picture, I love it! Do they have very many canals there? I love how the signs are hanging out over the water like that. And you two look so happy and cute!

Scribbit said...

How pretty! And, reading your previous post, don't feel bad about the catch up thing, I do it too :)

Anonymous said...

hi crystal: your smile is contagious girl. thank you.

come and see me when you get a chance. i really want you to share with me in this post i wrote yesterday, sat, 01sep2007 (priceless, the bitter vs. the sweet). it meant so much to me to write this and it means so much to me to feel this way. i have just been trying to look at some of the positives that have still happened because of and during this tough experience. come and share it with me.

hope you liked your good mail. your notes were perfect timing for me -- lifts when i needed them most.

so grateful for you for doing that,
happy Sabbath,
kathleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails