Monday, August 20, 2007

A Few things that I wanted to mention...

A while back I did a post about my cousin Karma's new business, KooKoo CaChoo Blankets. I still think that they are the cutest and best blankets out there. Janice and Susan over at 5 Minutes for Mom did a review on her blankets and will be giving one away! All you need to do is go over and leave a comment on this post, and you may be the winner! The contest ends on the 28th so hurry and leave a comment...by the way...you don't need a blog, just an e-mail where they can contact you! Good luck!

Also for those of you that live in Arizona...my best friend Rob Brinton aka Robbie aka Julie's husband (yes I was lucky enough to have my guy best friend, and girl best friend marry each other) finally took the plunge and opened up a custom frame shop of his very own! I can't begin to say how proud I am of him and his family. His shop looks amazing, and I really hope he can get his business off the ground. So let everyone you know if they are looking to get something framed head on over to Matage Custom Framing. It is located on the southwest corner of Gilbert and Southern...right next door to Mesa's Frozen Yogurt (which is close to Deseret Book). You can also check out his website here. They are going to be having a drawing for a painting so stop in, enter, and you can win!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Tiare et Mithona said...

Nice to read you and to see your pictures! It was a pleasure to get to know you! Thanks for coming to France!;) Did you have the ultrasound yet? How's your baby doing?! Mine is already moving!!!

Kylie said...

It's fun reading about your trip..can't wait to hear more! Those pics look familiar...wonder where you got them! Ü

Related Posts with Thumbnails