Monday, November 12, 2007

Soaking in Some Sun

Some people have been asking, "Where have you been?" --yes my posts are lacking, but for good reason. We have been enjoying the beaches on the Island of Oahu! Details to follow soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Katie said...

What?! Lucky! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Heather said...

Lucky Girl! Have a blast and don't hurry home, enjoy it!

Kim said...

I wish I was in your family. Would you like a daughter that is only a couple of years younger then you? If so please choose me! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Carina said...

Yes, well, um. Hope you're having fun. =) Don't worry we're all just fine here. In the cold.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! have fun! and come home safe!

Anonymous said...

hi crystal,
your pictures and the gratitude that oozes through your words always make me smile.

blessings to you guys,
kathleen :)

Phae-Jae said...

oOH...AwwW, looks lovely!

Can't wait to hear and see more:)

Anonymous said...

WHAT??!!

You lucky, lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Gracious, you HAVE been busy! One of the advantages of being a flight attendant, I guess. Have a blast!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

you look exactly how i remember your oldest sister looking while we were growing up! you guys could be identical!!!

how fun...it's been fun reading all your posts and catching up. I too have been out of it lately, as far as blogging is concerned!

i loved seeing all the pics of your hs reunion!! i now regret not going to mine.

Cicily said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, I can't wait to see further into the lives of the Akers. What a fun trip! Let me know if you ever want to get together, I would love to see you.

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey Crystal! And yes people still call me Randa.You have a cute family!
How do you know Kim Prince?

Related Posts with Thumbnails