Friday, November 30, 2007

It's all in the mail...

One of the things that I absolutely love about Christmas is getting Christmas cards and letters from family and friends. There really is nothing better than going to mailbox to find a real life letter from someone. We have a special place in our house that we put all the pictures, and letters that everyone sends. I just love to read about what has been going on in everyone's lives. It helps me to feel reconnected to those that I care about, but have not seen in a long time.

So I am in the process of organizing all of my addresses. Please e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you our letter! My email is crissybug@gmail.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Julie said...

I love all the Christmas mail to. I love catching up with old friends. Makes the season so much fun.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I adore all the Christmas mail and catching up with friends!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i just got two cards today. super fun to get real mail and not a bill but also makes me feel lame for not being on top of it. bummer!

Anonymous said...

aww crystal,
you are so adorable!
kathleen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails