Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you wanna play?

For those of you who live in the East Valley. The public school system is putting on a fun little play day this coming Wednesday. They were giving out flyers at Caden's preschool, and it looks like fun. Here are the details:

"Fun in the Sun Festival"
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
10 AM to 1 PM
"Educational Activities in the Sun!"
*Fire truck*
*Parachute*
*Art Activities*
*Sun Safety Lessons*
*Science Fun*
*PRIZES*
Like I said it looks like fun. If you would like to know where it is going to be located...just email me or leave a comment (just make sure there is some way that I can contact you), and I will let you know - I just didn't want to post where it was in case there are some crazies reading my blog!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

9 people know I LOVE comments!:

Tonya said...

Looks like fun. Wish I lived by you :)

Jenifer said...

sounds like a fun activity! But too bad for me, both my kids are all day school. Make sure you post pics and make me jealous!

Suzanne said...

I would love to go to that!
Would you send me an email?
suzanneruesch@gmail.com
Thank you!

Dusty said...

I would love to know where it is at! email me at mandyheal@hotmail.com

Kylie said...

If you happen to get this tonight--since I just saw it, will you email me! Thanks

Dizzy Kate said...

I wish I could come. It sounds like a blast. Thank you for helping me all the time with my slide shows. You are a wonderful, sweet friend to me and to everyone around you!

Andrea said...

Looks like that would've been fun! I went to a Kindergarten field trip instead. Did you go? Was it cute? More imporant - did your kids love it?

Staci said...

Rob's doing a giveaway on his blog & needs your help spreading the word...hint hint:)

matageframing.blogspot.com

tammy said...

So fun to have you at bunko last night! And Yay that you want to join!

Related Posts with Thumbnails