Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun


For those of you that weren't able to go to the "Fun in the Sun" Activity...you missed out! It was one of the funnest things that I have done with my kids, and it was all free! There was so much to do that we didn't even get to all the different stations. I hope they do it again because the kids had a blast. I was a little worried about how I was going to handle it with all 3 kids, but it worked out great! Thanks to Cricket for telling me about Hotslings! I bought one shortly after having Thomas, and I love it! It allowed me to have my hands free, keep Thomas happy, and it is so much easier than a Snugli. We were there until it ended, and then Karyn and I stayed longer, and let the kids play together in the park. It was so fun to watch them all get along. They had so much fun that we ended up being the last people to leave the park! It was a great day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

i used a baby bjorn carrier with marina & molly. it's nice, no major complaints and it still got used a little with Nolan, but i also got a hotsling right after he was born and i LOVE it SO much more. esp. as he's gotten older/bigger.

Tonya said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time. I am so enjoying this nice weather. Glad you found a sling that works for you. I love my maya wrap and mei tie slings. I think I am addicted to them because I want a water sling now :)

Kathryn said...

I was bumbed I missed it. The AC guy was here during it and didn't leave until right when it ended. Maybe next year.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That looks like a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails