Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heat

I know it has been awhile. I have been spending entirely too much time on Facebook, and busy spending time with my family. I am working on a slew of different posts (sorry to those who have a feed reader, you will probably get slammed with a bunch when I am done).

In the meantime, I thought I would leave you with this article that I came across while in London. I literally laughed out loud while reading this...and now that we are deep in the summer it is even more comical. We have a forcast of heat over 100 degrees this entire week. According to this...we would all be dead. :) (Or atleast those of you that live in AZ)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

I'm thinking if they had a/c over there and got rid of their metal roofs that would make things a lot cooler too.

Shannon said...

That is so funny. I am about to die from the heat though I think. I just can't function very well when it's 100. Man I wish we had a pool.

I have been wanting to call you but think about it at weird times when I can't use the phone like at church or the while bathing the kids or right as someone starts crying. You know what I mean. I wanted to tell you how much we loved having you guys here. I know it's hard for kids when none of the toys are there's but you kids we so great. We loved them. And Corbin still talkes about Caden.

We would love to do it again or at least hang out when you're down again. We like you guys!

Heather said...

Right, a "severe heatwave"?? Try 115 degrees oh Londoner's. If only we had 80 degrees for nine days straight.

Becky said...

It's been very hot and DRY here in Georgia this summer, and everyone is complaining about the unbelievable heat. My husband and I have been laughing - even though we've been here 8 years, being able to walk out in July and have it be 100 degrees with little humidity makes us feel like it's finally "swimming pool weather"!!!!! (Usually in july it's in the 90's with about 70% humidity). Guess we'll always be Mesa people at heart!!!
Happy late birthday by the way!!!

Kristin said...

I had a good laugh at this one!!! Thanks for sharing!

Team Caldwell said...

so i had to stalk you from your fb page! cute blog. happy late bday AND the articel is a reminder that if it's so hot you have to paint your exterior walls, its time to MOVE!!! ha ha

Jenny said...

That's great! That's so cool you got to go to London! And see Wicked! I love that musical!

Schatz said...

that is too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails