Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog Vomit

You know when you are sick to your stomach. That feeling and urge to vomit is almost constant. You go to the porcelain throne time and time again...and nothing. Sometimes it is so frustrating because you know if you just threw up, you will begin to feel better.

That is how the past multiple months have been for me and blogging. So many times throughout my day to day activities I would be thinking up a post in my head. Mentally I would document exactly what I wanted to write. Then I would come to the computer, and my mind would go blank. After months of that...I have so many different things that I needed to write about that it has been overwhelming.

So I have finally done it....I 'vomited' all over my blog. This blog is essentially for my own record, but if you would like to read about some of what has been going on in my head over the past six months...here are the links.
The kids in their Easter Best
My Brother got married!
Little Red Riding Hood...the musical
The BEST music program EVER!
Sometimes I want to live in Utah
The joys of hosting BUNKO
My Solo Day in LONDON
Some FuNnY Art!
Our LAST day in LONDON
Missing Motherhood
Shawn's Disneyland Birthday
A Primary Hoe Down
"Traveling Tots"
Grapes with 'company' aka spider!!!!
My NEW haircut (technically it is now a month old :o)
Whew!!! I feel alot better now!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

10 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

LOL - I just looked in my reader and it said you had 16 posts. I thought no way, something must be wrong with my reader!!

Patrice said...

Man, the computer is acting way to slow to tackle this now! I promise to visit them all later!

Rhiannon said...

I love reading all your posts. I have alot to write about to but it's so hard to find the time to do it. Especially with a slow computer. One day I will finish all my posts.

Shannon said...

I'm so excited to read all of these. I love new posts!

Lyle and Jaime said...

I know just what you were feeling! I'm glad it's out of your system now! Hey, how did you do your header? I have down loaded that collection along with many others over time but I can't figure out how to make a header like that. Let me know.

Dizzy Kate said...

It was fun catching up on your blog. I had so much fun with all of you the other night. Hopefully we will be able to do it again soon.

Carl and Starla said...

I wasn't able to read all of them, but I really loved the "A Primary Hoe Down" idea! How Fun!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am loving it ... I need to do the same thing :) !!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love that you called this blog vomit! Do you want me to send you a picture of my "blog catch-up"? I can! I can make it say Crissy's Blog Catch-up!

Anonymous said...

We need an update! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails