Friday, June 12, 2009

A Disney Birthday

My love,

On June 12th you turned 31! You decided you wanted to go to Disneyland for your birthday. We made a short trip out there, and stayed with Derek and Shannon. It was great to see them again after reconnecting with them at the Spain Mission reunion.
I still can't believe that we now are what we thought of as 'OLD' when we were young. Oh how naive we were. It is great to realize that our life, in some ways, is just beginning. We are still young, and have so much ahead of us.

As I sit here, I am so grateful that you were born. How different my life would be if you weren't in it. You have enriched my life in so many ways. Thanks you for being you...here are a few reasons why you are so great.

  • making me laugh each and everyday
  • giving me 3 of the most beautiful children.
  • living worthy to hold the priesthood
  • being so smart when it comes to finances. I know I complain alot about your 'frugality', but I also find so much comfort in knowing we will never stretch ourselves beyond our means.
  • your passion for politics. It may seem at times that I tune out the shows that you watch, but I try to pay attention.
  • your dedication to your job, and providing for me and our family. You really have given me more than I could have ever asked for. I am so thankful that you go to work every day, and work so hard. I have no clue and can't begin to understand exactly what you do, but I know that you are valued. I am thankful that you are in a job that appreciates your efforts.
  • I love dancing with you. We don't do it much anymore...but I can still picture in my mind the first time we met. You are one crazy dancer
  • Your voice is one of the most heavenly sounds ever.
  • blue eyes
  • dimples
  • computer skills
  • exercising...I have been so proud of your dedication to running everyday!
  • your ability to drive and put your shoes on at the same time. It freaks me out, yet makes me laugh at the same time.
  • watching you do you "big splash". The kids and I look forward to it every day.
  • seeing you nap on the couch after a long day at work.
  • letting me have some one come and deep clean our house. It truly is the best gift ever.
  • going to the movies with me...yes we do it alot, but I still love it.
  • hearing you laugh. It is as infectious as listening to our kids giggle.
  • The silly faces you make...especially this one.

Happy Birthday My Love
I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

Shannon said...

That is a great space mountain picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails