Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shoes

Happy Father's Day!

I hope you know how much you are loved by all those around you. Our life really would not be the same without you in it.


Thanks Ashley for the super cute idea, and rendering your services. You are awesome!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

9 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

Oh, that is soooo cute!

Stina said...

oooh! i LOVE that!! so cute! too bad i couldn't steal that from you BEFORE! LOL maybe next year! :)

thanks for you comment on my blog btw! :) i was just really feeling lonely and mood swingy ;)ahhh gotta love those prego hormones!

i hope all is well for you guys!

Shannon said...

That is adorble. What a great idea for a fathers day gift. Thomas looks so cute.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I totally took a picture just like this one, but I didn't have the same poem...I haven't posted it yet. SO CUTE!! Thomas is so cute, you just want to pinch that double chin!!! :)

Becca said...

what a great idea! I love the poem to...next year

Suzanne said...

That is soo cute! I love the photo and the poem.

Staci said...

fun idea!!! The pic turned out great!

Cami said...

LOVE IT!! SO sweet!

Schatz said...

ADORABLE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails