Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jonny & Randee

I love weddings. They are such a happy time. My kids absolutely love them too. My older brother Jonny got married in April to Randee. They have two kids together, and my parents couldn't be happier that they finally tied the knot. They got married at a resort, and it was really beautiful. I am glad we were able to be a part of the fun. Congrats to them and their little family.

Ethan didn't want 'Mommy' to stand there
Thomas in his suit...I love my little man!
Sydney actually stole this bridesmaid bouquet. She just thought it was so beautiful.
We love our cousins. Sydney can't get enough of 'Baby Emma'. We don't get to see her too often so when she is around Sydney won't leave her side. They are just too cute together.
Mom and Jonny

My brother Charlie actually made a video of the fun the kids have. It is on my Facebook account...so if you aren't my friend...then add me. :) The video is so adorable! Check it out!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails