Sunday, April 5, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

My Relief Society organized a tutorial class for Photoshop. I know how to use it a bit, but it has only been from playing around. I thought I would go to the class to learn some more formal things on how to use it. We have had 2 classes so far, and I have learned alot of fun things. Photoshop is such an amazing program, and I am so excited to start doing more things with it other than making headers for my blog. Here are a few pages that I did. The spring one I did in class, and I made the Thomas one the other day using a template from here. All the papers and elements are from the Shabby Princess Happy Go Lucky Freebie.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

16 people know I LOVE comments!:

Devan and Robyn said...

Crystal - those are so cute. I'll need to come get lessons from you!! I can't believe how grown up Thomas is! I love his suit and hairdo!!

Patrice said...

Oh, how cute! Becky is teaching us a little . . . I'll have to have her go this direction.

Casey said...

You did a great job!!! I LOVe digital scrapbooking! :) Its a lot less messy and you can do so much, so quickly!

Pam said...

Super cute layouts.

Abbie said...

I have really enjoyed digital scrapbooking, and think you will too.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

way cute! i never did digital scrapbooking until about 2 weeks ago. i think i like it better than regular scrapbooking. :)

Suzanne said...

How cute! I love Syndey's hair in that photo! You are so creative!
Suzanne Ruesch

Lucinda said...

Hey Crystal! Wow, your kiddos are really growing up! I can't believe Thomas is a year old already. No, I have not heard from Linda yet - I don't think she has my contact info.

Amy said...

Very Cute! You know I love digi-scrappin'!
Want to know why I am crazy about Heritage Makers?! Check out all the digital scrap art you can have access to for as little as $8/month: http://www.heritagemakers.com/guidebook/premierart.cfm?page=A-D&type=premier

Schatz said...

your kids are so cute! I always think that I have the cutest kids in the whole wide world- until I go to your blog. :(

-shanny

Samantha said...

I love your pages. I did not know that so much could be done using photoshop. Thomas is adorable and Sydney is such a beautiful girl.

Julie P said...

Those pages look really good! I only have Elements, but I've had it for a year and sitll have no idea how to use it.

Carl and Starla said...

I just purchased photoshop! I wish I know how to use it! I need a class! Cute pages!

Emily P. said...

hey Crystal! Thanks for your comment. I have never seen your blog, and i don't remember you haveing three kids! How are you guys?

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Very cute layouts! I still love the "tedious" part of scrapbooking, but my sisters really like digital. I've heard it's much faster...if I get any further behind I'll have to try it! ps-Is it alright if I add you to my friends list?

Dani said...

Fun! I wish I knew how to do this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails