Monday, March 30, 2009

Playdate

It has been almost a year now since I got to join a BUNKO group. As much as Shawn doesn't like it, it has been really fun. I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone in my group, and look forward to my 'night out' each month. Suzanne has a daughter that is only 2 days older than my Syd. Everytime I would read her blog or see her little Katherine I would think how much they looked/acted alike. So last month at Bunko we decided to get these girls together. We met at Chick-fil-A because we thought the kids ate free, but apparently we were wrong. We still had a good time. (I did find out that you can trade in their dumb toy for a free ice cream though - thanks for the tip Suzanne!)
I think the girls had a great time, and it was nice to be able to see Suzanne.
Can't wait to do it again!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

Becca said...

Syd looks so much like you! So cute:-)

tammy said...

Fun! Looks like the girls loved each other.

Patrice said...

At least you got something from those silly toys. I've "subbed" in Bunko a couple of times and had a blast.

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun!! The girls played great together, Katherine keeps asking when she can play with "Sidneeeey" again, (yes she drags out the "e"). We will have to plan something soon. Thanks for taking pictures, I am going to snag those from your blog if that's ok.

Tonya said...

what a fun playdate!

Schatz said...

I just LOVE that pic of sid looking at her and just being silly...too cute!

Cami said...

Looks like fun!!

You coming tomorrow night? It will be a great time...reflecting on the good old days!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What fun times :) !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails