Sunday, March 8, 2009

I think he liked it

On Saturday we had a party to celebrate for Thomas.

We had lots of yummy mexican food.

Thomas got lots of fun toys (what he liked) & lots of cute clothes (what mom liked)

We then sang "Happy Birthday" to him.

Which made him cry (Sydney did the same thing!)

Then it took him a bit to calm down, but in the end...I think he really liked it!

Yummy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

10 people know I LOVE comments!:

KellyAnn said...

First birthdays are just the funnest. How cute he is.

Rosie said...

I love the messy cake face! My last one had a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting--it was the biggest greatest mess ever!

They grow so fast as this age. Just keep breathing him in!

Patrice said...

I make my kiddos their own small cake on their first birthday. The funnest part is the messy face pics!

Julz said...

He looks estatic about the new shirt! =)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Glad he had such a great day. We're going to be celebrating a "first" birthday in April!

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas!!

Tonya said...

I love the messy pictures at the end. He looks like he enjoyed himself!

Tawni said...

Wow, didn't you just have him?
Holy cow!
I love the cake pictures.

Holly Janeen said...

he doesnt look too thrilled in some of those pictures... and how can he not be? i am so wanting a cake now!

Within These Walls said...

He's adorable and it's hard to beleive it's already been a year! He looks so grown-up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails