Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING

One thing that is so fun about blogging is all the different contests that people host on their blogs. It is very rare that I actually win anything, but if I try most of the time. My friend, Lindsey, had a contest a while back where we had to guess the truth out of three lies...and I ACTUALLY won! I was pretty excited. Then shortly after that she arrived at the door with this!

I LOVE it! We don't experience much of a winter here in Arizona, so we probably don't look forward to Spring as much as those buried in snow. But I do love the colors that Spring brings. Everytime I walk past this I smile because it reminds me of the wonderful season, and the wonderful friend that I have. Thanks so much Lindsey!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

9 people know I LOVE comments!:

Maranda Whittle said...

Um, that is flippen cute!

Patrice said...

I love bright and cheery things. No wonder it makes you smile!

Tonya said...

I love that sign! I want summer though, I miss my tan.

KellyAnn said...

That is so cute! I could use something like that. We are sooooo ready for spring up here!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a sweet post...glad you like it ;)

Jen said...

LOVE IT!! It is super cute, lucky you! Don't worry if it goes missing when we are at your house for bunko soon.....

Alleman Family said...

That is so cute! I never win anything with those contests! :) Also, Disneyland looked WAY fun!

Carl and Starla said...

Love ya to death, but Arizona doesn't have a spring! And if what colors? A lighter brown? ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Love the sign! I am so excited for the spring!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails