Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where are you Sydney???

What happens when a girly is in time out downstairs, and decides to 'sneak' away to her room...

hmmm...Where did she go??
Where she thinks mom won't look...the problem is...It took a while for mommy to come, and girly fell asleep. Maybe I should start enforcing a nap again. These afternoon time outs are happening too often!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

Oh how fun! I had a similar experience, but I couldn't find her for a while and was starting to panic. Found her asleep under her bed after hiding from me.

Holly Janeen said...

i rather like the red and black... nice room colors for a little lady like syd.
and i seriously didnt even guess under the bed... turns out motherhood teaches you things... :)

Ken_and_Becky said...

Haha, that's precious. Yeah Sam went for a while without needing a nap, but lately he's started taking them again - and thank goodness because he definitely needs them again.

Anonymous said...

How did you find her under there?
She reminds me so much of Katherine.
Katherine has been spending a lot of time in time out too, she stopped taking naps around two but she has needed them again lately. I try and take her to the park as much as I can just to wear her out, that way she takes a nap as soon as we get home. We need to get these girls together for a play date.

Tonya said...

That's too funny. My brother did that but he fell asleep under my parents pillows and my mom couldn't find him she called the police and the fire trucks and everything came out looking for him. He eventually woke up! So glad you found her :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute to sneak in there and fall asleep. Hope you didn't lose her for too long!

Carina said...

I love her room!

Mim falls asleep too if she is forced to be still and quiet for any length of time, but then she doesn't want to fall asleep at night, so I'm still done with the naps.

Unknown said...

Oh that is sweet! LOVE her lady bug room...SO CUTE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails