Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear little man,

This time last year I looked like this...
Only a few more hours and we were "Surprised" by your entrance to this world. Everyone thought I was crazy for carrying around that envelope, but it really just made me grin every time I saw it. In the end I really didn't care if you were a girl or a boy. I knew I would love you no matter what....and I was right. I really can't get enough of your infectious grin. My heart melts each time I hear you giggle. You are the most content and happy baby. I love you more and more each day. My how you have grown!!!! Here is a little blast from the past!

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!

We love you, and are so thankful to have you in our family!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Patrice said...

I can't believe how different he looked at birth, and how quickly he got "his look." Did you EVER look at the envelope?

It was good seeing you, and give him an extra birthday hug from me!

Devan and Robyn said...

I can't believe he is a year old!! Holy Cow!

Becca said...

The first and last picture kill me! He is so stinkin cute!

Smithfamily said...

I cant believe he is already a year old... Time flies when we don't see you...

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday!

Ken_and_Becky said...

Aw, he is such a cutie! I love the face in that second picture, lol. Happy Birthday Thomas!

Holly Janeen said...

IN. LOVE.

oh goodness what a fabulous post.
and for the record, i adore the name Thomas and i adore YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!!! Oh my I can't believe how big he has gotten, they grow so fast. I remember holding him for you at Bunko and he was so little, it's hard to believe it has almost been one year since then.

Tonya said...

Happy birthday to your little man! Loved the pictures. Can't believe it has been a year already :)

Shanell said...

Cute little guy. Fun blog!

Kim said...

I love the first picture of him. He is so stinkin cute. Happy Late Birthday!!

Schatz said...

You guys make such beautiful babies. Keep it up ;)

Also, you're such a good momma. Not only are you a wonderful momma, but you take such great photos too. You're going to have to teach me your tricks....or is it your new camera...tell tell tell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails