Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Laughs

I LOVE it when they start to laugh!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

9 people know I LOVE comments!:

sherry said...

I love it when they start to laugh. Brenley had to watch, "Sidney's baby laugh" 3 times;)

Tonya said...

That was so sweet!

sherry said...

I love it when they start to laugh. Brenley had to watch, "Sidney's baby laugh" 3 times;)

Jamie said...

Ther is nothing sweeter than a baby's laugh!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

SO CUTE! that is my fave thing. my babies giggle in their sleep sometimes. I love that!

he is such a cutie! SURE go ahead and make me want a new baby can you post about crying all night? tummy aches, and ear infections please? maybe some spit up? and blow outs? seriously tempting.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, that was toooo cute!!!!

tammy said...

Oh how I love baby sounds. He is so cute!

Cindy Price said...

Oh, he is so totally adorable!! I love when you can play with them like that! Thanks for sharing!!

Suzanne said...

How adorable! He is just darling. It was so fun to see you on Saturday! Thank you for taking pictures of Trista! It was such a fun afternoon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails