Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Times

(Tawni, Stacey, Dendi, Me, Keta, Cami, Shelly & Melanie)
Last night I was able to meet up with some old friends. I have known these girls since I was a little girl. We grew up in the same ward. I have so many different memories of the fun times that we were able to share together. I am so glad that Cami planned this evening for us. I hadn't seen some of these girls forever. Luckily, through blogging, we have all found each other again, and are now able to keep up on what is going on in each others lives. Some people brought pictures of us from when we were younger. I laughed so hard at how dorky I looked...yet we all thought we were 'so cool'. Every one looked fabulous....I mean some of these girls have had 4-5 kids and still look amazing! Anyway, I hope to do this again soon. I really had so much fun with all you girls!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

Fun night! I told Dendi this, but I thought it was funny how I know half the girls in that pic, and I didn't grow up with them. Small world!

Heather said...

You are a posting fiend! Nice to see you getting out on the town.

sherry said...

How fun! Too bad you can't scan in a few of those old photos. It would be so fun to look at the before and after.

Tonya said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the comment! What a cute blog you have. No wonder you were called to be secretary in our primary.

Unknown said...

Yeah Crystal...it was a lot of fun. We do definitely need to do this again. It was good to see everyone again!

KatBouska said...

Hi I just linked in from tenchnorati! I have friends like that too...sometimes it's nice to have a girls night...my cheeks always hurt from laughing so much by the end of the night.

I love it!

Laynee said...

It was such a fun night. we definitely have to do it again.

Cami said...

I loved talking about the good ole days with you. We have some fun memories together.

Marquita said...

Lots of fun! Let's do it again!

Dizzy Kate said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to visit with the girls I grew up with in my ward. I wish I could have watched the video, but it wouldn't let me.

Andrea said...

How FUN!!! I love catching up with old friends & especially laughing at old photos!! What're you talkin' about...we were ALL cool when we were younger! even with our crazy hair and makeup! ha haha

Unknown said...

ahhh you lucky duck! this is awesome. glad to see you cherish em. blessings, kathleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails