Saturday, June 28, 2008

Homemade Ice Cream

Last night we went to a fundraising benefit for Gavin. This cute little boy was born with a genetic disorder that caused liver failure. He is now on the waiting list for a liver transplant. His parents are trying to do all they can to raise funds to help pay for all of the expenses that are involved in taking care of Little Gavin. I sure hope and pray that he can get a liver soon.

The event had lots of different YUMMY flavors of Homemade Ice Cream, a band, and a bunch of cute stuff up for a silent auction. We didn't win anything, but we had some fun. Sydney got her face painted and the kids had fun playing with the Brinton's. I can never get enough of these two girls together.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

I hope he gets his transplant too! That would be so hard to deal with. What a cutie!

Tonya said...

They look so cute together. Praying he gets a liver soon.

Crazymamaof6 said...

dang i missed that? i totally spaced it.

so fun! they are too cute together! and OH hope Gavin gets his transplant soon, and miracles happen for his family!

KellyAnn said...

I hope things go well and little Gavin gets his transplant soon. Do you know if they are possibly going to do live donor? I have a liver disease and will require a transplant in a couple of years. One of the possibilities for me is a live donor transplant in SLC. They have come a long ways with transplants. I hope the money is coming together for them. That just adds another burden.

Jamie said...

Cute little guy! Glad you could be a support to his family. Stories like his break my heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails