Friday, June 6, 2008

T-E-N-T

This guys never ceases to make me laugh. Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

16 people know I LOVE comments!:

Mariah said...

OH MAN, GOTTA LOVE THAT ONE!~~~lol sreiously i love t-e-n-t- (actually fort)!hahahahaha

Jen said...

He is hilarious! I loved hearing him do this the other day!

Unknown said...

I can't get it to load for some reason...I'll come back later.

Tiare et Mithona said...

HILARIOUS!!!! That is really too funny!! Wish mine would start talking! take care.

Jamie said...

TOOOO FUNNY!! He has the right idea:)

Rachael said...

that is so funny! he is so cute

Kristin said...

Oh, soo funny!!

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny!!!

Becca said...

SO, Justin my 4 year old loves to play "Word World" however none of the words are spelled correctly in his version! Gotta love them!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious...finally got it to load...he is too cute! Wonder where he got that from...so funny!

Emy5 said...

I think he's a great speller!

Bowman Family said...

C-U-T-E! He is adorable!

Staci said...

hahahaha. So cute. He is pretty good that he knows how to spell tent & we have to give him credit since a tent & a fort are pretty much the same thing to a kid!:)

Unknown said...

You have been TAGGED!

Suzanne said...

That was so stinking cute! I loved the Word World reference! Trista loves that show!

Aprilyn said...

That's funny! He was getting mad that you kept asking him. It's like he was thinking "DUH MOM!" Too funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails