Thursday, June 5, 2008

Newborn photos

As I had mentioned...I had my cousin Ashley do a photo shoot of Thomas when he was just shy of two weeks. I was so pleased with how they turned out. These are just a few of my favorites (They all turned out well!). You can see all of them here. Let me know which ones you like best.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

27 people know I LOVE comments!:

Katie said...

I LOVE THEM! So cute! I think I'll have to give her a call.

Anonymous said...

Seriously sweet! I especially love the one taken of Thomas on the carpet. Those feet!! smoochie smoochie

Heather said...

Just precious, Ashley always does amazing work.

Heather said...

Where did she do the shoot, in her house, yours? The lighting is lovely.

Andrea said...

Awwwww those are so adorable!! LOVE them all!!

Melanie and Will said...

those are sooooo freakin cute!!!! cutie pie!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Crystal...those are too sweet. Precious! I love new born shots. The sad thing is that there is only a small window to capture them...looks like you guys caught them perfect. Loving them...ALL of them!

It was good to see you last night!

Carina said...

That black and white one is really cute. I wish our photographer did creative stuff like that.

Amy said...

Oh he's such doll. I love the newborn stage. Hope all is well with the Aker family.

Tonya said...

absolutely adorable but I have to say I LOVE the one with your kissing him. Precious.

Marquita said...

Such a cutie! I love newborns!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...Chrissy, they are all so sweet and precious.
It's too difficult to choose a favorite. Although the black and white one, with his sweet little feet is one I'd have a print made of.

Tawni said...

Those are sooo dang cute!! I love when people have those taken!
Great to see you last night!

Crazymamaof6 said...

DARLING!

Holly Janeen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
what a beautiful mom you are :)

Abbie said...

Beautiful!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!! These look fabulous!! And he is such a cutie and look how big he has gotten in just a few weeks!!

Two little lovebirds said...

I love them all!! So stinkin cute!! He is precious!!

Bowman Family said...

I love them! He is so sweet. You look like you are enjoying every second of motherhood with him! Congrats!

Jen Olson said...

Really really cute pictures.

Rhiannon said...

He is adorable. I love those pictures.

Elisa B said...

Oh my!
I can't choose a favorite! They are all so precious!!

raising4boys said...

So precious!!

Timid Scorpion said...

I love them all

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Beautiful baby! I love that one of you kissing him.

Unknown said...

awwhh, i love all three of these photos. soooooo sweet! kathleen

Suzanne said...

Those are such beautiful photos! How precious! You look so pretty and Thomas is so cute. I can't wait to see you at the play!

Related Posts with Thumbnails