Friday, April 29, 2011

Progress

It is funny how I keep comparing myself to these little birds yet it has really fascinated me.  We are slowly drawing closer to the end...or should I say the beginning.  Just as these little birdies are developing and getting ready to leave the nest, hopefully sooner, rather than later, our little babe will make his entrance into the world. 

I keep thinking one of these days I am going to get that 'burst of energy', and be able to accomplish alot...but instead I am just tired!   It is amazing how much age, and 3 other kiddos play a part in that.  I have a list of things I want to do before he arrives, and hopefully I will get them done.  May is a daunting month...alot of things going on...and now I get to have a baby in the middle of all the chaos! 

Here is a 'progress report' of my growth.  I feel like a whale, and we still have a few weeks left!  Although, from the pics it looks like the baby may have 'dropped' a little in the past week...either that or it is just the angle of the shot.  I will just pretend that he has dropped :o)  because that means he might come sooner. Sydney was 9 days early...and that was heaven!  Till then I will be counting the days!


Posted by Picasa

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

K said...

one day preg = one week post-partum. enjoy these days, he'll be out before you know it and 10 weeks old!! --karyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails