Friday, May 7, 2010

My New Life

This seems to be on everyone's blog, but it really is something I couldn't pass up.  Stephanie is such an inspiration of what attitude that I need to have on my 'bad' days...because really...my life is wonderful.  I am thankful for my family, and my children.  Thank you Stephanie for reminding me how divine the role of motherhood really is.  For reminding me that life is truly a gift, and so are our children.  May we all strive to be a little better, and work a little harder to recognize the hand of the Lord in our lives!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a 'like' button to push :) It's an amazing video.

H said...

Thanks Crystal. I'm going to find a way to use this with the young women to help them understand their divine nature. Beautiful message.

Related Posts with Thumbnails