Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday's Travel Log


A friend recommended that we go to Windsor Castle to see the 'Changing of the Guard'...it is less crowded, but they have the same ceremony.  Instead we had to face the mob at Buckingham Palace.  If you ask Sydney about our trip to London...her favorite part was going to the 'Queen's Palace.'  You can see the pure joy on her face here.

I only wish I had a picture of how sad she was when she realized the Queen wasn't home, and she wouldn't get to meet her!  My poor girl has a princess complex...and this was no Disneyland. hahaha  Atleast she was able to enjoy the show.  It was quite the production!
We wormed our way through the crowds trying to get glimpses of things.  I even had Caden on my shoulders at one point just so he could see above everyone...oh man...that didn't last very long.  He is one big kid!
We had a fun time checking it out, but next time I think I will make more of an effort to follow my friends advice!!  Besides I would love to see the Castle!
Although...the palace is a beautiful building!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

Very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails