Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday's Story

Our lives are filled with events.

Some events are bigger than others.

Some teach us lessons.

Some are Joyful.

Some bring tears.

Through each of them my hope is that we learn and grow from them.

It is these events, both big and small, that make us who we are today.

They are the 'stories' of our lives.

Our stories need to be told.

I decided to start a segment on my blog called "Sunday's Story."
Each Sunday I will post a 'story' about something that has happened in my life. This is just me trying to document pivitol moments in my life, but hopefully it will be interesting for you too. I would love if you joined in along with me...so I can get to know you better. Just grab the picture, and post it on your blog. Be sure to leave a comment so I can come read too! Can't wait to hear all of your stories!
Start thinking of what you would like to share...I already know what I will be writing about. It might just have to do with a little man that came into my life 2 years ago. "See" you on Sunday!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

Fun idea. How cute is that label too?

I've started doing Sunday thoughts (don't have a cute label though) of things that stand out to me during church that day. Otherwise I forget because I am old.

Mandy said...

I love this idea! I am definitely in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails