Friday, February 26, 2010

10 Years Ago

Ten years ago today,

I was at my sister's house with my dear friend Jenny.

She did my hair, and we left for the temple.

I was nervous & excited all at the same time.

We laughed at the fact that I forgot your wedding ring.

Uncle Jim was happy to loan his.

(I guess we got the 'something borrowed' in)

You stepped on my train right before we went to meet our family to be sealed.

The old ladies scrambled to bustle it back up.

It is amazing what a bunch of safety pins can do.

We finally were able to join our family and friends.

We knelt across the alter.

I tried to stifle laughter when I noticed my mother had fallen asleep.

We committed ourselves to each other.

I entered those doors a single woman...

and left a married one.

It was one of the happiest days of my life!!

Thanks for choosing to love me each and every day!

I can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold for us!

I love you!
Stay tuned for more of Our Love Story...coming soon

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Becky said...

I wanted you to know that I've been reading your "love story" and love every minute of it! What a great story to write, and it's such a blessing to write it all down so your kids can read it someday. . .

I'll be waiting for more posts!!!!

tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I've loved reading your story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails