Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Beautiful Hawaii

We are finally back from our week long get-a-way! It was so much fun, and a great refresher from the kids. I loved being able to spend time with the one man that I love most. Shawn is wonderful, and I could not have asked for better. It was a great anniversary. Now I am just trying to get back into the swing of things. I have so much to catch up with. I just thought I would post this little slide show to give you an insight of the things that we were able to do!

I also had to add this because we heard this song everywhere we went in Hawaii, and we just loved it! So enjoy!

I hope to catch up with all the party goers, and can't wait to meet new people! Thanks for stopping by!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

16 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Welcome Home!!! I am glad you had such a great trip!

Rosie said...

I love, love, love Hawaii! I am glad you had such a great time. Would you cruise again?
I hope to go to Hawaii soon, we are also planning on going to Costa Rica with some friends.
Hopefully we will be able to get our houses back in order so that it doesn't feel like a pigpen! I can now see my counter and getting closer to the entire floor! Laundry, it is never ending with 6 people so I am just trying to do one load at a time--the key is to actually totally do it, not sit it to be folded later, that is my bad habit!!
Thanks for commenting!

Half a Dozen said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. YEAH!

Living to Love said...

Looks like you had lotsa fun!!! You got some great pictures. Our vacation goals, before kids come along, are New York and Hawaii! We will see how it goes!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time!I'm so jealous I would love to go to Hawaii!Thanks showing us the slideshow, those are some great pics! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds and looks like you had an awesome anniversary. The slideshow was awesome and interesting. I love the song. Thanks for visiting me.

Phae-Jae said...

Welcome home! Beautiful photos and song...sigh...wish I were there.

Overwhelmed! said...

What part of Hawaii did you go to? I've been there once...we were on the Big Island. My husband rented a plane (he's a private pilot) and flew us over the volcano and we saw lava glowing. It was neat! Hawaii is so beautiful!

I love the pictures you've shared.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I love that song too. My hubby actually used it for one of his wedding videos, which was very cool. Your photos are just gorgeous...I recognize some of the places. Hawaii is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by Lessons from the Scrapbook Page!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for stopping by and NO FAIR that you were partying it up in Hawaii!!!

Steph

P.S. It's not too late to join in the baby bump photo tag at my place!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how beautiful it looks! It's nice to get away and refresh yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Glad you made it back home safe and sound. Great photos!

Unknown said...

How fantastic! Your pictures make me painfully award that the luau I threw for my ward party a few weeks ago are painfully lacking... :-)

Anonymous said...

what a fun slide show!

Susan said...

Your pics are just gorgeous and yes, that was a wonderful anniversary trip. DH and I celebrate 20 years this summer...I hope we can get away somewhere special.

Blessings.

:-) Susan

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I am so glad you had a good trip. Thank you for posting the song, it was a nice surprise while surfing the WW. . . it it my husband's and my favorite song. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails