Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Party!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am posting this early because I will be on our cruise when the party starts. Scroll down to see newer posts! I will be back by the 5th to check in on your party! Can't wait to "meet" you!

Hello! Come on in...take a seat, get comfortable, and allow me to introduce myself. People here know me as Crissybug. I am the little girl who was known for being so cute that was given that nickname as a child. I now am grown and sophisticated *wink, wink* and my family calls me Crystal (I guess I grew out of the "cute as a bug" phase). I have been married for seven years to the love of my life, Shawn. We have two beautiful children, Caden & Sydney. We reside in Arizona where both my husband and I were born and raised! Besides being a Mommy, I am also a Flight Attendant. I worked alot before my children were born, but have since worked as little as possible so that I could stay home with them...but still have the benefit of flying for free! It has been a joy, blessing, and a pleasure to be able to take care of my children.

Blogging has become my new found hobby. We have a friend that started a blog sometime last year. I thought it was so cool, but never thought it would be something that I enjoy as much as I do. At the beginning of the year I decided to take the plunge. I wanted to have something to record the different events of my family and this seemed like the best fit. I began, and haven't been able to look back.

I am not a the best writer. In fact, I wouldn't say am a good one either. The one thing I do love about blogging is being able to get things out of my mind. I used to be an avid journal writer. I would religiously write every evening before I went bed. Over the years, I have written less and less. Blogging has helped to revive the joy that I would get from writing down my thoughts. Over the short period that I have been blogging I have "met" some wonderful people. It has been such a reassuring thing to know there are so many people out there that are going through the same things that I am. I am excited to meet more of you, and hope to build friendships that will last a lifetime.

Feel free to roam around...I don't have much, but hopefully you will find something of interest, or will touch your heart. Please leave comments! I love comments!

I just wanted to thank 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting this party. I think this has been the best idea! You guys are truly amazing women.

BTW - Also check out Beauty Queen Boutique. My cousin, Amber, submitted a baby bracelet for a prize! She has great, unique products! After you are done here, head over there and take a look at the beautiful things that she makes! You won't be disappointed!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

18 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I hope you have a fabulous cruise! Can't wait to hear about it!

Phae-Jae said...

Loved to read more about you! Enjoy your vacation!!

Anonymous said...

it took awhile for me to 'get' what to do at the blog party; but it all makes sense now -- thanks so much for the heads up

Living to Love said...

I went on a cruise last September and it was wonderful. It was my first but, will not be my last! I hope you are having a great time! Welcome to the party!

Unknown said...

Happy cruising :-) & partying!!

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, we'll see you when you get back! :)

Tonya said...

I totally agree with blogging helping to get this off your mind. Sometimes at night if I hadn't blogged that day I have a hard time falling asleep. I'm here via the blog party and wanted to say Hi!

Lissete said...

Visiting for the party. So nice to meet you! My DH & I loved visiting Arizona, we actually considered moving. Enjoy, the rest of your party!

Susan said...

I love, love, love crusing!! We've done two in the past three years and hope to go on another one real soon. It's a great way to bring the kids, but still be able to get time away with the husband.

My blog party's up too. Hope you'll stop by.

Blessings.

:-) Susan

Overwhelmed! said...

Oooh, have a great time on your cruise!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I'm so jealous, I want to go on a cruise.. hehe. :)

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the Ultimate blog party. Nice to meet ya.

PARTY ON!!!

My first party favor give away has begun. Come over when ya get a chance.

Julie said...

Have a great trip. I enjoyed your blog. Happy partying.

Jen and family said...

Hi Crissybug nice to meet you. Wow it must be interesting being a Flight Attendant. Do you just to within America?
I use to know a flight attendant but she didnt have children.
Blogging is good and there are so many wonderful people out there.
Hope you had a fab time on your cruise. Where did you go?
visit me at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

Aisling said...

Just dropping by on the party circuit to say hello from England

KC said...

hope you had a great cruise
I just was doing some party hopping and thought i would hop on over and say hello.. :)

Mama's Moon said...

Happy cruising to you! Hope you're having a blast! Just wanted to stop over for a visit and say 'hi!'. It's always interesting to read about the 'hows' and 'whys' of mommies starting up a blog. So glad to have met you!

Brandie said...

I hope your cruise was so much fun! =)
Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails