Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - The Napali Coast

For more Wordless Wednesday Participants go to W.W. Headquarters!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

jennyr said...

Amazing! it's absolutely beautiful!!!

mine's up!

Unknown said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to backpack the Napali Coast. Definitely on my "Life List."

Mine's up, too!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely stunning!

Phae-Jae said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and amazing coastline.

KC said...

that is so beautiful
happy WW

Anonymous said...

I love this view when you're flying into Lihue Airport!

Eagles Wings said...

That is absolutely stunning photograph...first thoughts were WOW!
Happy WW!

Donna. W said...

Quite impressive.

Susan said...

Wow...that's just beautiful. I so want to go visit there one day.

:-) Susan

An Ordinary Mom said...

I so want to see this in person ... some day!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

truly an awesome sight. . . I'm ready to go.

Half a Dozen said...

What a great shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails