Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - The Napali Coast

For more Wordless Wednesday Participants go to W.W. Headquarters!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

jennyr said...

Amazing! it's absolutely beautiful!!!

mine's up!

Amber said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to backpack the Napali Coast. Definitely on my "Life List."

Mine's up, too!

Autofocused said...

That is absolutely stunning!

PJ said...

Love it!!

Brian said...

Beautiful and amazing coastline.

KC said...

that is so beautiful
happy WW

kailani said...

I love this view when you're flying into Lihue Airport!

Eagles Wings said...

That is absolutely stunning photograph...first thoughts were WOW!
Happy WW!

Donna said...

Quite impressive.

Susan said...

Wow...that's just beautiful. I so want to go visit there one day.

:-) Susan

An Ordinary Mom said...

I so want to see this in person ... some day!

Marcia said...

truly an awesome sight. . . I'm ready to go.

Fantastic Five said...

What a great shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails