Friday, September 28, 2007

I Am Seeing Pink!

I have always wanted to get a Dyson vacuum. I don't think that I have ever actually used one, but there is so much hype around them, and how well they work. It is just hard for me to fork over $400 for this baby.


Dyson recently came out with a limited edition that contributes towards Breast Cancer. Because of that they made it PINK! Then the lovely ladies over at 5 Minutes for Mom are having a giveaway for this Pink Beauty. My chances are slim since there are almost 2000 entries, but it doesn't hurt to try right!? You can enter too! Just go visit this post and it will tell you what you need to do to enter. You better hurry because they choose the winner on October 1st! Good Luck! If you win, and you live near me...I may just have to come over and try it out!
If you want you can always buy this beauty yourself. They are available exclusively at Target!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

11 people know I LOVE comments!:

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cute! if i didn't already have a dyson I'd be dying to have it! really now i want the pink one just because but that would be silly and impractical and my husband doesn't fly with that! shoot! here is wishing you good luck on your Giveaway! that woulds be rad if you won! while i like my dyson , it is just a vacuum. but i thinks we have larger than average debris.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

very pink...very cute! :) and maybe you're liking the pink becuz you're having a girl!? isn't that so scientific! :) good luck winning it- i'm so not lucky!

kemra said...

Good luck! I hope you win! I forked over big money for my vacuum - and it was worth every cent! I love it. So, if you don't win, just go buy it! Your husband won't notice $400 missin - right? J/K

Tawni said...

They haven't starting checking me yet, it was suppose to be the beta strep one that you still have to strip for, but they said it is next week, so I was off the hook for another week. Both of my boys were 1 wk early, but I am trying not to count on that, we will see.

Julie said...

I love my Dyson. It is well worth the money, that is if you aren't the big winner of the free one.

Sara! said...

I haven't been into blogging lately...don't know why. But I've missed so much on yours! Love the potato, poor Shawn - really you thought that was an onion?, I've too been interested in the Dyson, but I am cheap. I voted no - but I don't know if I could not find out myself. Good luck. You are so good at posting! Oh, I need to call you.

Rhiannon said...

Hey Crystal, I recommend the dyson so much. I have one and wow did it make a difference on my vacuuming. I know that once I am done that the floor is really clean. Honestly we have two cats and if there was a way to salvage cat hair and make something out of I would try because the Dyson sucks up so much. I also like it because it is so light. My other vacuum was so heavy to push around. That is what through me into labor with Phoenix. because I was vacuuming. I used that to my advantage and got one shortly after he was born. It might work for you.

Unknown said...

Crystal...I have NOT forgot about you! I have been meaning to get your email to invite you to my blog...and then Mel told me you thought you wern't invited...that was NOT the case! So send me your email addi and I will add you! My email is dendi [dot] skinner [at] gmail [dot] com

SoRry! :)

Ami Bethea said...

Hi Crystal! I got your email address and will invite you for sure when I change my blog. As for Dyson vacumns, I have one and I love it!! It is the best vacumn I could have ever imagined, but then again I really like to vacumn so maybe I'm a little over-enthusiastic as it is. If they had this pink one when i bought mine, I would have chosen this one. How fun!

Anonymous said...

I entered, too. I figure someone has to win it, right? Good luck!

Katie said...

What a cute vacuum! So did you win it?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails