Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun at the Zoo!

I had gotten a zoo membership earlier this year. Since our summers here are sooooo hot we haven't been there for a while. Julie ended up getting a membership too, and the membership she has is big enough that our friend, Heather can come too! We are hoping to be able to get alot of use out of it, and go possibly once a week. We thought it would be fun to go this Thursday. Her oldest, Mason, was out of school for Fall Break and the weather here has been cooling off. So we planned on it last week.

When we arrived it was if everyone else had the same plan. I had never seen the parking lot that packed! Thank goodness it isn't like Disneyland where you have to wait to get on rides, but there was plenty of people there. It also happened to be one of the hottest days this week (104 - yuck) Despite it being hot and crowded...the kids still had alot of fun. I am really looking forward to going more often.

Here is the clan...Easton, Jayden, Tanner, Gemma, Mason, Sydney, and Caden (doing what he does best...avoiding the camera)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

Staci said...

Julie said you guys had a lot of fun! It will be even nicer, as it cools off a little more! That is so nice that you have the year membership!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Fall break? Didn't school just start?

We HEART our zoo membership!

Rhiannon said...

I love having a Zoo membership. We don't have one currently but when we did it was goods times. Jersey loves the Zoo especially the zebras.

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun! we didn't make it to the zoo for October break but next week stingray bay opens for the season and the week after that is "boo at the zoo", it is always crowded for it but It is really fun!

Kylie said...

I'm sad I missed out of the fun...I was waiting for my uncle to come spray for bugs! Lets do it again, especially since it is cooloing down!!!

Marquita said...

I just renewed our Zoo membership. My kids love going. I think it's fun and relaxing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails