Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is anyone still here?? *grin*

Whew! Things have been crazy 'round here.

Got back from Women's Conference

Hosted BUNKO here at my house for the 1st time since joining! (Talk about the stress!)

Went to a Children's play with the kids.

Then Shawn and I packed our bags and headed off for a wonderful trip!!! We were gone for 12 days, and the kids got to terrorize my mother (Thanks mom!). Things are starting to settle down, but I still got a lot of catching up to do. Here is a sneak peak of some of the wonderful things we were able to do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

Within These Walls said...

How fun to get away without the kids! The pictures of the kids are so adorable! I love Sydney's hair, she looks so grown-up!

stacy said...

AWSOME pictures...but now you need to give us the run down cause i want details!

Patrice said...

That looks like tons of fun. It's always good to have a marriage maintenance vacation.

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

ps I saw Caden at the school on water day, he was having a blast, and lol had no clue who I was saying hi to him!

tammy said...

Glad you were able to get away. Looks like a fun time!

tammy said...

And hello....you rocked the bunko night!

Amy said...

Oh my GOSH!! Looks like you two had a great trip. We're going to Italy when the Temple is dedicated. Rob served his mission there. He's SO excited. I can't wait. I love all your pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails