Sunday, May 3, 2009

Caden & Thomas

I got back from my trip on Saturday early evening, and am feeling great. It is amazing at what a few days can do to revitalize yourself! I am busy now spending some time with my family, but thought I would post a few of my favorite shots of Caden and Thomas. I'll be back soon!I know I may be biased, but I think I have some of the cutest boys around! I just hope that I can raise them to be as good inside as they look on the outside!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

11 people know I LOVE comments!:

Elisa B said...

Biased or not, you DO have some of the cutest boys I have ever seen! Both will be heartbreakers!!!

Patrice said...

Oh, they are VERY cute! I saw you at women's conf. and yelled and yelled your name . . . no luck. It was wonderful, eh?

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute booys!

Amy said...

Look at those handsome boys. SO SO cute.

Heather Curnutt said...

Crystal, your kids are so cute! I love "checking in" on you and seeing what you are up to.--Heather (Huber)

Cami said...

Adorable!!

Holly Janeen said...

LOVE. times one hundred.

your boys are adorable!!!!!!!!

Schatz said...

you're right, they are some of the cutest boys around & I even saw so myself, today.

sooo cute!!!

tammy said...

The are so cute! Caden saw me trip and almost fall on my face on Friday, he thought that was so funny. I was laughing too.

Mariah said...

CUTE, DARLING, what can i say! there looking handsome in those tuxedo'(S)! nice shots of them, thomas, an angel!

Tonya said...

those are two handsome little boys you've got there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails