Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can you say 'Cheese'?

A couple months ago, my amazing friend Jamie, agreed to take pictures of all of Shawn's family. I have to say that she did an amazing job with such a large group. She found this fun little 'business park' in downtown Tempe that was a perfect backdrop for the pictures.It still makes me laugh thinking of how we got the kids to go from this... to this...really. It still isn't perfect (with everyone looking), but crazy that it turned out at all! By this time the kids were totally done! She was able to capture some great shots of the kids. I was surprised at how well some of these turned of out Caden because that morning he had a 104 degree temp! Luckily it broke a little before the pictures, but he still wasn't 100% himself. I love his blue eyes in this one.Little Miss Sydney has turned into quite the poser. I don't think there was one picture of her I didn't like. We are really going to have to look out for this one!
I can never get enough of Thomas. It makes me a little sad seeing how big he is getting. I loved how Jamie set some of these pics up. The only problem about doing a photo shoot with a large group, is that sometimes people 'check out' before you want them too. Especially when there is so many people to photograph. During this shoot, my kids did not want to cooperate...so Jamie was nice enough to take more pics of just my little family a couple of weeks ago. Since I have already overloaded you with pictures I will save that post for tomorrow. (Although you have a sneak peek of that photo shoot from my header

All I have to say is I absolutely LOVED the way they turned out. Thank you Jamie!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures....I loved them. Love, Mom

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are such cute pictures, wow!

Mariah said...

Sydney is so darn cute, i love that we have the same shirts, aren't they just cute? And you're gonna` have to watch the boys from the this girl! And Thomas, he is getting SO big, he's such a cutie! And Caden, he is quite the 'handsome man'! Way cute pics, and kiddos! Great pics, Love 'em!

sherry said...

Jamie is really talented. It is so fun to get some interesting shots. I don't think I have ever seen a bad shot of miss Sydney...

Related Posts with Thumbnails